Shane is an entrepreneurial visionary. His ambition, determination, and self-belief have propelled him into becoming the driving force behind SilverLeaf Financial.
Shane Baldwin brings to SilverLeaf a refined skill set, achieved through success and diversity amidst a unique array of business ventures.
Shane Baldwin prides himself on attention to detail, an unyielding work ethic and a burning desire to create a win/win for all those he comes in contact with.
Listed below are a few of his professional and personal achievements and highlights.
- Has operated, managed, and sold several profitable companies.
- Financial Adviser at Merrill Lynch for 3 years, targeting business development and client acquisitions that totaled nearly $600 Million.
- Founder of SilverLeaf Companies three branches:
- SilverLeaf Financial, Real Estate, and Asset Management
- Brigham Young University – Hawaii, Business Administration and Marketing
Actively engaged in many charitable and community organizations:
- Board Member for the National Shaken Baby Foundation
- Board Member for the Northern Utah Chapter of the Red Cross
- Member of the National Exchange Club
- Current Member and former Chapter President of Toastmasters
Shane Baldwin currently resides in Layton, Utah with his wife and three children.